The Land of Israel Belongs to the Black Hebrew Israelites: #Palestinians & #Israelis Don’t Belong In #Jerusalem

Israelites Unite - Jewish Man admits Blacks are the real Jews!

#IUIC The Israelites: #Palestinians & #Israelis Don’t Belong In #Jerusalem

#IUIC | THE LAND OF ISRAEL | DOCUMENTARY | PART 1

#IUIC | THE LAND OF #ISRAEL | #DOCUMENTARY RELOADED PART #2

Jerusalem Northeast Africa 1925 Actual Footage before the Law of Return

Oldest film of Jerusalem circa 1925 decades before being Whited out

Jerusalem was colored

Afro Palestinians speak out, WE are the real Jews, the migration to West Africa and sold to America

Job 30:30 (KJV) My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Jeremiah 14:2 (KJV) Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Song of Solomon 1:1 (KJV) The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
Song of Solomon 1:5 (KJV) I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Afro-Palestinians/Israelites

Afro Palestinians Are The Real Jews #diaspora #palestine #israel #gaza #jews

Isaiah 29:22 (KJV) Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

Job 30:30 (KJV) My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Jeremiah 14:2 (KJV) Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Afro Palestinians. Who are they?

Israelites Unite - Jewish Man admits Blacks are the real Jews!

GOCC BIBLE TEACHINGS - THE 12 LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL FOUND

Jewish People are heathen

Numbers 23:19 (KJVA) God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

2 Timothy 3:16 (KJVA) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 John 5:3 (KJVA) For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Ezekiel 36:6 (KJVA) Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:

Ezekiel 36:5 (KJVA) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

Ezekiel 36:7 (KJVA) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame.

Ezekiel 28:25 (KJVA) Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

Ezekiel 37:25 (KJV) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Isaiah 29:22 (KJV) Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

Set Apart names for the The Most high Father and His Son: AHAYAH & YASHAYA

The 12 Tribes of Israel Found waking up the lost sheep of Israel is part of the Gospel and Commandments Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment